Mark your calendars for Feb 2nd-5th! Drop off is Jan 28th-30th!
Don't have access to a printer? For $3 Kathleen will print your tags and you can pick them up before the sale. Deadline is Jan 20th. No exceptions! Card stock will be provided.
For every new consignor you refer, you'll receive an extra 1% of your sale price - up to 5%! Refer 5 new consignors and you'll receive 70% instead of the usual 65%!
New referrals must put your name (FIRST and LAST!) down as their referral source when registering. Also, to qualify, they must bring in at least 25 acceptable items or items valued at $100 or more.
In October we will have a few set early drop offs for big items only!
* You MUST be a registered consignor for the upcoming spring sale
* Items you drop off must already be entered into the system and have a TAG on them
* You'll bring the items to the sale location on the specific dates & times. We will take care of transporting and storing them for you from now until the sale. We'll even bring them back to the sale location for you!
* Email Kathleen if you plan on utilizing this new service!
Want to consign but can never find the time? I'm happy to be rolling out our Valet Tagging Service for this sale! Bring your items to Kathleen and we will take care of things for you. Limited number of spots available! All items must be received by Jan 5th! A few important things to know -
1. Please familiarize yourself with the items we accept. If you bring more than 5 unacceptable items, there will be a fee for processing those items.
2. Please bring your items in a stackable, closed box labeled with your name. Cardboard boxes are recommended as we cannot promise you will get your box back.
3. The more prep you do, the more you earn!
For more information, please email Kathleen!
We will be restocking for ALL items this sale! There will be restocking appointments available for Thursday, Feb 2nd from 4-5:30pm. Big items like strollers, swings and large toys sell well and are great for restocking! Restocking consignors are charged a $5 restocking fee. Regular consignors can also restock at no additional charge. All restocks will be by appointment only!
In our boutique section we will accept items with small imperfections. These items need to be priced accordingly. At drop off if we find a boutique item with a minor imperfection, we will check the pricing and ask if you want it in the Boo-Boo Boutique. Items you tag for the Boo-Boo Boutique, please add a star (drawn or sticker) to your tag so we know. If you have questions about this newer part of the sale, please email me!
Hello and welcome to the brand new Jump N Jax website. Let me give you a quick tour.
This will only show up once but you can skip it by tapping that X in the corner.
If you get lost, tap the Jump N Jax in the top left to get back to the front page.
The full menu expands when you tap the Menu button in the top right. I've already expanded it for this brief tour.
The front page is the best page ... to start your Jump N Jax journey.
Got great stuff you longer need?
We'll help you find someone who does.
Plus you can make you a little cash too. Head here for details on selling your stuff.
If you're a shopper, and everyone is, then everything you need to know is over here.
psst! Consignors can find lots of great info here too.
Volunteers are what make each sale great fun.
Are you fun?
I think you are!
Seriously, if you want to help out, we'd love to have you.
We hope you'll find out more about us by meeting us in person. Preferably at the next sale. If that isn't feasible then this section of our site can help you out.
Also, If you have any trouble with the site please let us know over here. Don't worry, you won't hurt our feelings. We know this site might have issues. (it's new, new sites do that.)
Now go get tapping!